When I bought them it was for the components ,it was never my intent to shoot them. I only paid $6.00 for 100 rds. and the box.

It has been an interesting thread to me seeing everyone's responses to the question.

From the responses, to an [outside reader] it would seem that we don't trust each other's reloading practices.

I don't see it that way at all. I think when our own safety and guns are at stake we don't trust the UNKNOWN or the THINGS WE WERENT IN CONTROL OF. I don't load with any one around, the exception being my son, if he is there to load not just visit.
No TV, no radio, to easy to get distracted, I want my focus right there. jcp161

Reloaded ammo is cheaper than factory ammo, TRUE. But if you think you save money reloading you don't, you will shoot a lot more but it will cost you more too, in the long run. I TRY NOT TO look in the safe I keep powder supply's in, or on the shelves at the boxes of bullets and brass with the thought of how much moneys there. Or has been there over the years, that's depressing. I still drive a 25 year old truck, that wall would have paid for a new one easily. How much funs there, though, always brings a smile.

Last edited by junebug; 12/31/2019 11:49 PM.

junebug