I just want everyone to know, I'm sorry that it got to that point. If anyone wants to leave, that is your choice. But, just know the door will always be open if you want to come back.

Guys, I can't always tell the exact intent behind certain posts. What someone may have posted as a light-hearted jab may be taken as an insult, or vice versa. This is made exponentially harder when they're in reference to events that took place in private messages, or especially conflicts between members who've met and/or hunted in person. I was genuinely confused by some of the fighting I saw until someone explained what was going on behind the scenes. If you have issue, bring it up in a private message with either Gregg or myself, preferably both, so that we can help you resolve it.

I don't like banning people, period. It's just my personal philosophy that, barring trolling and spamming, people should be allowed to discuss and debate, even if I don't necessarily agree with the point they're trying to make. Don't take it to mean that I won't; I'm just willing to forgive and turn the other cheek. I've seen unwarranted bannings and the ensuing fallout happen on other forums and social media pages, and I don't want that here.

I still feel like most members here enjoy the site and the knowledge, discussion, and stories contained within. I want to try to make this better for everyone, but to do that, Gregg and I need to know if you're having an issue. And, there are some things you can do yourself, like hitting the "Ignore User" button if its someone you don't like, and not responding and PMing me or Gregg if you feel someone's trying to deliberately inflame. If I see posts intended to inflame, I'll remove it and take further actions, if necessary. Sometimes, though, I just overlook things. I take full responsibility for not paying close enough attention until things boiled over. I only ask that, should it happen again, anyone concerned PM one of us about it so that we know instantly that something is wrong.

Formerly TN Lone Wolf

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling