I cut and split another rank of fire wood just to be sure Winter is over. Took the Sportsman's Club's Skag Turf Tiger II Zero Turn to the shop for it's Spring Check Up Monday. Got my Big Dog mower out of the barn. I need to take it to the shop also for Spring maintenance.
I installed 56 feet of new shelving in the barn. Now to do some Spring Clean up. One of the shelves is actually more of a work bench for my Monster Dillon Case Cleaner, and Shell Case Sifter. I installed an 8-32X Weaver Classic Extreme 30mm scope on my Encore 1 in 10 twist 223 Barrel. I still need to install the 2.5-10X Extreme Classic on my CZ 452 Bull Barrel 22. It presently has a 20X Super Sniper on it. I thought I would get it set up more like a deer rifle and let the wife get in some trigger time between now and November with it. I just finished replacing all the incandescent lights in the barn with 5000K LED Corn Lights. Talk about an improvement in lighting.
I work part time at the Hardware Store, so I will be back to work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
I sure hope they do not close down the Scenic Riverways. I plan to get in some serious Canoe or Kayak time this Summer. I talked the wife into using the old Osagen Classic 17' aluminum canoe again last summer. We have had it for 30 years of so, and last year I added drink holders. That was a big upgrade.

Bob R

See You At The Range