Thanks, guys. I gotta add something. Today was brutal. 50*, 25 mph wind with gusts of 40. I stayed in until 5 PM. Couldn't take it anymore. Told the wife I was going out. She said I was a crazy nutcase. Whatever. Can't kill anything watching TV with your finger....
Went to one farm. There 90 seconds. Groundhog pops up. Goes in. I get set up with my 6mmAI Encore 7 70 gr. BT. 175 yds. Out he comes in 3 minutes. Read the wind. Adjust. Dead.
Then I go to another farm with a lot of chicken houses. Been chasing a 'hog there for 6 weeks. Spooked him a lot. No sign of him when I arrive. Park my Bronco to block the wind. Dress up. Glove up. Set up the Bog Pod/PSR. Wasn't 2 minutes before I saw his head come out, only his head. I had my "little" big iron, the Smith .500 with 240 gr. Sierra HPs (super deer bullet). He never moves. Turned the UltraDot to a low setting. At 55 yds. I couldn't see squat, BUT there was a dark piece of grass just below the hole. I held the Dot there and fired. I saw a very large hole in the dirt just above the hole. Figured I missed.

Figured wrong. Notice the head shot with contents coming out of the 1 1/2" exit. The Smith is very accurate.
Just another big iron story.