Build One: 15" MGM Stainless Steel Barrel in 223 Remington with factory taper. Blued Encore Action with factory Rubber Grip and one of Tony's Ebony Eleven inch forend's. Glass is a Weaver Classic Extreme 8-32X, 30mm Rifle scope. Warne Vertical Split Rings, Evolution Gun Works Base,and a Triton Bubble Level. At some point I will probably swap out the blued action for a Stainless one for this barrel. I need to check with Amber and see if my gun case is done for this one.

BUILD NUMBER TWO: My local gun shop just got in a new Stainless Steel Pro Hunter Action this morning. I put a $100 deposit on it before it got away. It would have been nice if it had a Walnut Grip, but that was not the case. The Black Synthetic Grip version is starting to grow on me a little. This one will get my 7.62X54R MGM Barrel installed on it. Full Bull, 15.875 Inch with a Four Gill Muzzle Brake. Evolution Gun Works Base, Four Warne Vertical Split Rings, and a Bubble Level. I will need to get Tony on the Phone tomorrow and get an Ebony Eleven Inch Forend in production. This one has a Weaver Classic Extreme 2-10X, 30mm Rifle Scope. I harvested a deer at around 130 yards year before last with this barrel.
This means I will need to get another case on order from Amber for this one.

This gets me down to a 260 Remington BullBerry Barrel without a dedicated Encore Action. I am getting close to having all my barrels turned into complete hunting handguns one at a time.

Bob R

Last edited by Bob Roach; 09/17/2020 5:42 AM.

See You At The Range