I have only used the 220g FNFB hardcast from Rimrock, and the 200g XTP from Hornady. The 220 hardcast was accurate. The 200g XTP load is STUPID accurate. I would most certainly hunt with either load out to 50 yards.

The 220 hardcast was shot with 7.4g of Longshot and had a velocity of 1179 and a SD of 10.

The XTP's were capped over 7.9g of Longshot with a SD of 8. That load is pretty hot though, and was at the very top end for my gun. Also took out the 18# recoil spring and put in a 23# spring. Ran a 26# spring for a bit, but it wasn't working well. The 23# spring is the sweet spot for me. Works well with either of the loads mentioned above.

This reminds me of the last time I used stock ammo instead of reloads! I ran stock ammo from sig in this gun with the 26# recoil spring to test it out, and it stove piped a few times. Worked great with my heavy loads, but was to much for the factory stuff. But the same sig stuff ran flawless with the #23 spring.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.