I have personally hunted with Chuck.
we have booked already booked to go back again in February. This is what I can tell you about our hunt last February.
we stayed three to his camper don't know if he has changed anything since then. my wife and I slept in the queen bed, my son slept on a couch. he said it was comfy and as he put- it beat sleeping on the floor;) he was a plus one for the trip and he knew what the sleeping accommodations were going to be. Chuck had us hunting in two locations and picked us up and dropped us off. tower blind, tree stands and natural ground blinds were used during our hunt. We shot hogs from all of them. We took 5 hogs in two days. Chuck told us we could shoot as many as we were willing to clean. Don't know if that has changed or not. we whacked and stacked as many as possible. we were there to fill the freezer. I find paying for hog cleaning fees a waste when you can do it yourself in 30 minutes. He had a tripod with a hand crank winch to clean the hogs on . running water from the hose and a light to work by after dark. We brought coolers and Ice and it was plenty cold at night to keep ice in February. I have been on 6 hog hunts and enjoyed this one the most as it felt more like hunting with no high fences. Chuck was only around if you wanted him to be. We had a lot in common and we enjoyed his company. Actually had him install a custom muzzle brake on my 375 win. contender barrel after he told me of his gunsmithing background. Very happy with his work. bringing another down to have him do.

We saw some nice deer while there and plenty of hogs. I though seriously about the Deer hunt (looking for a muley) when he advertised it, but this economy slow down hit me in the pocketbook. We saw two deer that most guys would have been very happy to put on the wall. We were not even in his good deer area.
We saw at least 4 coyotes and had the green light to punch them if we could, but just couldn't get on them with the handguns fast enough before they were back in cover.

Chuck- what I have seen on other hunts for rams have been $375-700 depending on species and size. when they get down to the low side of the price range a lot of guys (me) will shoot one just cause they are there and Rams have a tendency to tempt us (me) by hanging around. I know it has made me spend my money twice, figured I drove 10 hours to hunt hogs might as well enjoy it and add a Ram! Price might depend on the availability of getting sheep/Rams to stock.
Another suggestion would to be to find a local that will butcher the animals and package them with a quick turn around as some guys can't or don't want to butcher their own.

Being able to accommodate multiple people in a group of 4 or more would be a plus.
As for stands I would definitely keep them fairly close. most guys, me included want a drop shot if possible. especially if hunting with an open sighted handgun. better chance at hitting them in the goodies and less tracking after dark. that has to be judged by how tolerant the hogs are and how fickle the wind is near your feeders or corned trails.

Just my .02 worth.

Good Luck Brother and see you in February!

Ephesians 6:10-18 because we are warriors.