1. What type set ups as far as blinds or stands do you handgun hunters prefer?

I'm partial to ground blinds, but if you could build a two-man treestand with a solid rail about 10-15 feet up, that'd be a welcome option in my opinion. That'd be very dependent on the trees on the property, though. Had a family friend build something like that on their property, and it was significantly more comfortable than the small metal prefab one I've got up.

2. What ranges are you comfortable shooting?

This is going to be dependent on everyone's choice of handguns. I can shoot 200 yards easy with an Encore resting something solid, about 100 yards with most scoped revolvers, and about 30 yards with open sights. That said, if you kept your hunting locations to where you'd have game within 75 yards or so, that'd go a long way to enhance the overall experience.

3. What do you expect to pay for the different species?

Your call.

4. What do you expect to be included in your hunt?

Meals and lodging if you've got cabins or guestrooms for the hunters.

5. What am I missing?

Do you have a range where your clients can shoot? Even for close range hunting, it'd be nice to double check our sights before the hunt, and to ensure one last bit of practice on paper before moving on to the real deal. Archers especially would appreciate being able to check their bows.

You mention cultivation. Do you plant food plots, or is it just crops/pasture?

Formerly TN Lone Wolf

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling