So I picked up the Redhawk in 45 colt/auto that Longhunter had for sale a month ago. A couple weeks ago I finally got my paperwork together and went down to the LGS to pick it up.

After examining it (great shape and great looking gun) the salesman asked if there was anything else he could help me with and I flippantly asked if he had a GP100 in 22lr. I was a quite shocked to find out that he had a used one on the shelf that looked like new! Everything is a steep price these days, but since they are scarcer then hens teeth around here I quickly talked myself into it and went home with two new (to me) revolvers that evening.

A bit more then I was expecting but quite exciting. The salesman even comped me a box of 45ACP out of the deal.

I made it to the range once with the guns while prepping for deer season with a random selection of ammo. As predicted the 45 ACP loads pattern at 25 yards while the random 45colt I had grouped a bit better. I've got 100 random brass and some xtp mag bullets that I can play with this winter. Should be fun.