This is another conglomeration.
Nearly 10 hours making parts work. Min spec match barrel, Rockslide that didn't like the barrel, P80 frame with a recoil block and rear rails that didn't like the slide and so on. The good part was It was all cut. Didn't have to add any metal which allowed for a super tight fit slide to frame. After the file and stone work it took about 100 shots to get it working right. It is running a 24# captive spring and the barrel is fully supported so the +P stuff just runs with no issues. It is shooting just under 2" at 25 yards with the +P 165 Gold Dot load. That will get better. The load runs just over 1200fps over the chrony. I have used that load on deer with great results. The slide is set up so I can yank the rear firesight then the plate and stick a RMR in place. I am not sure it will make it to the woods this year. Too many in rotation but thought you fellers might enjoy seeing another pocket pistol for deer.

Last edited by reflex264; 12/02/2020 2:06 PM.

"A quiet hit in the right place is better than a loud miss in the wrong place followed by 10 more shots on the run"

I was a handgun hunter, when handgun wasn't cool.....