My local dealer finally got in Three more Encores after a several month delay. I had two spoke for and my buddy Jeff had the third one. All Three were out the door within 48 hours of arrival. I had picked up a Blued action a while back. I traded it in, and took home two more Stainless Steel Pro Hunters.
I now have FOUR complete Stainless Pro Hunter Pistols. A 223 Remington, 260 Remington, 7.62x54R, and 356 Winchester.
I have an order in to Tony for another 11" Forend. I need to do an inventory, but I will probably need Amber to build me another Case or two.

I will now need to round up ONE more Blued G2 Frame with Grip. That will set me up with FOUR complete Contenders/G2's. My Original early 1990's Contender is pretty much my dedicated 22 LR Trigger Time Pistol now days. In Centerfires I have a 357 Maximum "MGM", 6.5x30JDJ, and a 35 BullBerry.

After the first of the year I will probably start sending them in to Stratton for Trigger Jobs. The Encore's and G2's need a little more help than simple adjustments. It is much easier to shoot little groups with a nice trigger. Which also means it is much easier to hit a deer exactly where you intended to with a nice trigger.

I probably should start looking at my Contender/G2 Glass to finish up my upgrades. I have one new 2-7 Burris that is not mounted. I believe I still have a couple of the OLD 2-7 Burris scopes from the early 1990's on my older barrels. I killed one and it was replaced with a new model. I was very impressed on how much brighter and clearer the new model Burris scopes are compared to the old scopes. I was impressed enough that I have bought a couple more of the new models.

I have had muzzle brakes installed on all my centerfire barrels except the 223. I am getting pretty close to having everything where I want it to be.

Bob R

Last edited by Bob Roach; 12/06/2020 3:48 AM.

See You At The Range