Guys, been doing some thinking. I'd trust most every one of you guys that I have talked with outside of this forum with just about anything. Most of us are cut from the same pattern or we wouldn't be here. I hope you guys know I'd be willing to help ALL of you in times of need. Well, we are all pretty much in time of need at the moment. So how about this:

What if we use this thread as a way to post things we are looking for. Ammo, brass, bullets, boots, who knows what. If it's a hard to find item, put it on here. Maybe someone has it laying around the garage. Or if someone happens to come across an item in our local outdoor stores / gun shops that we know another member is looking for, we can pick it up for them. They pay ya back for it, and the cost of shipping, and ya send it to them. Or trade something?? I'd be willing to do this for you guys as I am looking at buying the local gun shop here in town. I volunteer there a lot, so I know what comes and goes on those shelves. I know there might be some details to work out that I'm not thinking of, but those can be ironed out, I would think. You would have to keep up with your post, and update it when your need has been filled.

I need 7mm Rem Mag brass or ammo at the moment. A buddy sent me his gun to mount a scope and zero for him. If it's brass, I don't care who made it, or how many pieces, or how many times it has been fired. I trust that you wouldn't sell me something you wouldn't use yourself. If it's ammo, I don't care what weight or who made it.

If this is a bad idea, then let's just scrap it. I'm just trying to help us all... somehow.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.