I have a scoped SBH Hunter in 44 mag & a 7.5" Super Redhawk in 480 with an UltraDot.
I'm a pastor & have my church office all to myself & our building empty most of the day. I can go in the church basement & have a clear lane for dryfire that is 35yds long. I can set any kind of target at the end. Usually something like a soup can or small ball & just practice off hand target acquisition & trigger control/follow through. {After taking a long range rifle class I learned follow through is the missing component for most guys}
We also have a parking lot that is vacant 90% of the daylight hours with a wooded area behind it (private property) with a 90' sheer drop behind it (point being it's a safe direction to point a gun). It's about 75 yds to the trees & I have a couple of paper plates tacked to them. Longest just shy of 100yds.
I do the same practice with this when I need a brain break.
With both guns having optics if I'm honest with my self I can call a hit or miss when the hammer falls.
Basement also makes an awesome 30yd indoor traditional archery range on these cold alaska days :-)

Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."