Well, as anyone reading can see, the site is finally back up in a partial state.

I've got somebody working on the site, but don't have a specific time frame for when it will be fully fixed. We've been having issue after issue with the site's web hosting provider, and I'm getting very put out with them.

The gist of the problem is that they wanted to move the site and all its data to a new server which is incompatible with some of the website's older code. That's why I made that initial stickied post at the top of the forums. They only gave us a week's warning for something that was going to take much longer than a week to fix. Knowing this was going to be an issue, I asked them for some time to try to update the code to be compatible, and they agreed to allow me the time I needed. My intention was to get everything fixed on my end, notify everyone about an impending site downage with plenty of time in advance, then temporarily take the site down while the web host migrated it to the new server. Instead, they decided to go ahead and move the site without notifying me, this after they had promised otherwise, which messed up the code and resulted in what you saw when you tried to get on the site now. On top of that, I've been having problems logging into the terminal to fix the problems. I take full responsibility for not providing an alternative means of allowing all the members to communicate, but I thought I had more time to get that set up and spread the information to everyone on the site, and to ensure they wouldn't break the code like they did.

Unfortunately, this isn't the end of our issues, but they're getting fixed slowly and surely.

Formerly TN Lone Wolf

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling