As most of you know, I am in the process of restarting Handgun Hunters International. While it will not be the only focus of the organization, The Sixgunner was the premiere handgun hunting periodical of its day and deserves to be resurrected in digital form. To start (and since this is a one-man show) it will be quarterly.

One of the great strengths of The Sixgunner is that it is driven by member participation. Toward that end, I am seeking articles by those who were and/or plan to be members of HHI. While I am seeking some writing by professionals, I love the member-author aspect of this community.

One last thing: The Sixgunner will feature a diversity of opinion and will not have an agenda regarding what can and can't be written about handgun hunting. Whether you shoot cast or jacketed, SP's or revolvers or autos, hunt at short range or long range, use rifle or pistol scopes, etc. - all will be welcomed!

I know we have a wealth of experience among this group and we can continue to move forward with our great sport and add to our ranks!

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can message me or respond in this thread. Also, my cell # is 830-456-8613 and I am available by text any time.