Just finished my newest Encore barrel. I chambered it in 450N.E. 3 1/4”. I’ve taken it to the range once so far running .458 CP 460 grain and home cast 465gr hard cast. My chronograph battery was dead and I had no spares at the range so I don’t know how it’s performing yet but recoil is brisk but controllable. I’ve had the brass on the notifications list from midway for almost a year but nothing yet. I have 40 pcs of brass and that’s it. I’ve managed to scrounge up most primers except small pistol and Large rifle magnums. I’ve done ok finding powder. I should say I’ve done ok with finding stuff without getting ripped off. If you don’t mind getting ripped off there are plenty of low life profiteers on gunbroker. I’d like to get those guys down range. I’m more fortunate than many because I was still well stocked when this mess hit. I have put off my other Encore project which is a proprietary Wildcat based on the 500N.E. 3”. It is a pretty fair investment into the tooling so I don’t want to take a chance on not being able to get components. Especially for a barrel I really don’t need and will probably sell if I do get it done.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist