Originally Posted by KYODE
Dan! ……wow. Post some good hunt and life stories.

Life stories...I'm older and uglier. Soon to be married for 22yrs...which is amazing considering the whole ugly thing I have going on. But her eyes aren't great so that's in my favor. Oldest kid is trying to pick a college. She's crazy smart which is a blessing and a curse. Everything is easy for her and doors are open in every direction...she's just can't decide which one to pursue. Youngest is in a tech program for machining and loves it. We also bought, built and sold some cars...mainly RWD, V8 Fords...foxbody Mustangs, Fox T-bird, early Rangers. Still have two V8 Rangers, a 1985 387W/C4 and 1986 5.0/T5. Starting on a 1973 TR6 for the wife over the winter.

Hunting stories...since 2015 I've killed almost everything with a high tech stick and string. Even got back into the competition side a little. That was my jam back in the day (1990's)...all I did was shoot competitively. But after about 10yrs I burned out and there were no good local shops. Then in 2014 a great bow shop opened up locally. When I found that out it didn't take but a minute for me to jump back in with both feet. I spend a lot of time there in the winter helping behind the counter, running the range and coaching kids. Our son has turned into quite the archer also. In 2019 the son and I went to WY for antelope (gun). Dad went along, we had an absolutely fantastic time. I've even start flirting with blackpowder over the last couple years as an excuse to spend more time in the woods and extend the season. Took my first flintlock deer on Dec 31, 2020. That had my heart going as much anything!

That's pretty much the highlights. My collection of XP's and T/C's is still intact. Wishing I had picked up some parts for my Competitor before they closed shop. There's been the usual health scare mixed in here and there. A job change that wasn't fun to endure. But we keep marching on. God is good!

Exodus 20:5-11
Matthew 5:18
Revelation 22:14

ISPBS--Expert Level

Please don't use e-mail, contact me w/ PM.