Thanks guys. Okay- from the top...

Ernie- Man, I'd love to come do Wyshot again, but I doubt it will be this year. I need to get your address though as I would like to donate some stuff from the store for the prizes you give out.

Reflex- I was one of those that didn't even know there was an issue with the website. I logged back in and thought, "Well this looks different." Did a little reading on the threads and figured out what happened. Glad it's back up and running. Thanks for the link, I will give them a call and get this rolling. I don't think I'm going to pursue the "not using a gas check" option. Was just curious, but sounds like it is more trouble than it's worth. Was just thinking that if I ever ran out of gas checks, is shooting without them an option. I'll stock up, and shouldn't have to worry about it. I know each gun is different, and I am really hoping that this one likes the 335gr bullets that I have on hand. Won't be the end of the world if it doesn't. Just means more "testing", and I'm okay with that! :-)

Mup- Thanks for the link. I will check it out for sure. Always enjoy the history of bullets, handguns, etc.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.