Update: The XP100 Center Grip Barrel Lug was delivered today. 23 August 2022.

The only other part that should show up any time soon would be the Mike Dewey XP100 (Extended for the Remington 700SA) Trigger Bar. This part is coming from Rockwell Stocks.

I have my XP100 22LR Scope on hand. I will be mounting a Weaver Classic Extreme 2.5-10X scope on the XP100. The Weaver Classic Extreme is a 30mm tube, with 50mm Objective scope equipped with Side Focus and Finger Turn covered knobs. It has almost as much eye relief on 2.5X as a Scout Scope. The eye relief decreases as the power goes up. At 2.5X on a Center Grip Handgun you pretty much have all the eye relief you need when shooting from Bags or a Bipod from a bench. After looking through the first Classic Extreme scope in the local gun store I ordered five more from Natchez before they were all gone.

This is the scope I have on my Deer Hunting Nosler M48 in 6.5 Creedmoor.

A have an 8-32X on my Nosler M48 in 22 Nosler.

I have another 2.5-10X on the wife's 1500 Howa Mini Action in 7.62x39. I also have one on my CZ 452 Varmint 22LR. I really like this scope. To bad it is no longer made. I still have a 2.5-10X spare that I may mount on my Contender 6.5x30JDJ Barrel.

Bob R

See You At The Range