The stand is close to completed. I keep having Fires to Put Out getting in the road of my Tower Stand Build. Monday was a good example. I stopped by the Sportsman's Club to discover that the Draw Bar had broken on the John Deere 2440 tractor, leaving the 10 foot mower stranded in the middle of the range. The Black Powder Cartridge crew using the tractor all live 40 PLUS miles away, so I being the only local ended up rounding up a draw bar and fixing it. That erased about half a day of my planned work time on the stand. Last Monday & Tuesday I had to baby sit the crew rebuilding Berms on the Range.

Where I Am At 11 October 2022:
My old John Deere with bale spikes lifted the stand up high enough to install the 4" X 4" Legs under it.
I built the Stairs, and installed a 3/4 Pipe Hand Rail to make getting in and out of the stand safer.
I have all the Board & Baton Siding treated on all sides, and installed.
I constructed a half door yesterday afternoon before going to my Township Board Meeting.
Today I will work on the Counter Top.
I still need to level one Big Foot, and install the Anchor Stakes. I have steel Cable and Cable Clamps to anchor it down. I will drill all four legs and install 1/2" Eye Bolts, with Flat Washers, and Lock Nuts to attach the cable to the Stand.
I still need to install the metal on the roof. I will either get my brother to help, or hire a guy from Church with a Bucket Trailer to get the roof metal installed.
I am off today, so I will head to the stand and get back to work. I need to finish this project, and get to cutting fire wood. It will be Winter shortly here in Missouri.

Bob R

See You At The Range