junebug sorry to hear about your lease. Sounds like you live in the country. I have seen deer during Deer Season before getting out of the yard.
We have 40 acres that is partially wooded. We have 1640 acres behind us that is a Lease that I help take care of. I can only hunt the ridge behind the house on the lease now days. It was nice when Huber and Smith Flooring owned it, and I had the run of the entire property during Deer Season. I can also hunt the 160 acres where I am putting this tower stand.

Yesterday I pretty much finished up the half door. It only needs a Bolt on the inside to hold it closed solidly.
I got the Back Bench Top Installed, and about 80% finished the one on the front. The front took a little time. I had to angle the interior area of the bench to allow access with the new door with a bench on it. I do not believe I mentioned the Bench top on the door. I bolted large steel angles together through the door on each side. I then carriage bolted a 25" wide X 18" Deep bench top to the top of the door. Having this bench top on the door will let me cover the grown up fence row a lot better.

I am down to finishing the bench tops on the ends, Leveling one Leg, installing the Anchors, Bolting down the steel C-Perlins, and installing the 9' X 9' metal roofing and I will be done. Using Amish Sawmill Pine is slowing me down. Any surface that will take water gets treated with Ready Seal Deck Preservative & Stain on all sides. Cutting out the lumber then treating it is eating up a lot of time. I will have over 10 gallons of Ready Seal "Redwood" applied by the time I am done. This is an experiment to see just how well the treated lumber holds up.

More to come. I hope someone volunteers to post pictures. I can send them on the phone.

Bob R

See You At The Range