My 10 - 12 week wait has went by already. At week 13 I decided to call both Rockwell Stocks as well as Pacific Tool and Gauge for an update.

Jim Rockwell called me back. He should have the stock in production next week. I made a change to the order and had him finish the stock in Satin. I also added his Heavy Use Bipod Stud which screws into an Aluminum Block bedded into the wooden stock. That moved my Total price on the Stock to $475.

The lady at PTG did not know the status of my order, but said some one would get back with me.
To my surprise I got an e-mail update. Per the e-mail the Action should be shipped by the end of November.

I might have it up and running by Christmas with lots of Luck. I am not holding my breath however. I will be a lot more confident when I have both the Stock and Action in hand.

Why I added the Bipod Stud. I have been shooting/hunting with Contenders and Encores with the BullBerry Hanger Bar System holding the forend. This set up and hard kicking handguns is not a very good combination when a Harris Bipod is added to the mix. Recoil is hard on the dovetail hanger. So I had started just using a 4" X 4" block with a shot sack sand bag for the front rest. Now that I have went from Encores to the Nosler M48 I have started using a Harris Swivel, Bench Rest, Notch Leg Bipod, with Pod Loc on both by 6.5 CM and 22 Nosler M48's. As the 22LR XP100 will be my Practice/Training handgun pretty much replicating the Bolt Action Noslers, I need to be shooting it with a bipod also. When I made the order I had planned to hunt with the M48 with a Sand Bag under the forend. I have ended up using a Harris Bipod when hunting from my Tower Stand.

I am looking forward to getting the 22LR XP100 up and running.

Bob R

See You At The Range