The last three nights, "Wednesday Thursday, and Friday" I have had two deer in the front yard.
I did not see any deer at all Saturday Morning in the Tower Stand.

I did use the Toe Warmers this morning. I am sold, they work very well. They activate when you get them out of the sealed package, and expose them to air. The ones I have come with a peel and stick tape on one side to stick them to your socks. I put them on the bottom of my heavy boot socks under my toes. I should have been using them years ago.

I used the hand warmers last weekend. Again a great product I should have been using a long time ago. I put one in each hand pocket on my parka.

I did a little tune up work on the interior of the tower stand Tuesday. I moved the Hook for my pistol case from the East Wall to the South wall. I also added six more hooks to hold up my Military Camo Netting that covers the window openings.

I have one more item on my tune up list. I need to pick up a chair pad for my swivel seat. This should make the seat a little warmer to set on. It is not terrible, but could be better.

Bob R

See You At The Range