We ended up installing the metal on the roof using a ladder.
I ended up using a door bolt to hold the door shut.
I ended up adding a couple extra Hooks between the stand corners to better support the camo netting. Keeps it from drooping down.
I jacked the tower corner up with a Hi-Lift Jack and added base rock to level the Big Feet out.

I have hunted from the new Tower Stand every chance I have had to hunt this season. It is the best Tower Stand I have constructed so far. I ended up bolting big hooks to all four walls over the window opening to hang gear from. Up out of the way. Of a morning I hang my Amber Robertson Handgun Case from the hook on the South Wall. In the Southwest corner I have a hook to hang the bag I keep the small Rug Pads I put on the bench top to keep moving the handgun quiet. The hook on the North wall is where I hang my gear bag with my Butt Sand Bags, Drinks, Sandwich's, etc in. I originally had the Handgun Case hook on the East wall, however it blocked the Drop Chart I have stapled to that wall.
I have ended up hanging the Handgun Case from the corner hook of an evening to use as a Sun Visor blocking the Sun looking West.
I have a 48" X 60" Rubber Pad on the floor to keep things quiet.
One thing I learned when setting up a shot using the shelf on the door. I need to push the door out, then use a foot to hold it to keep it from making noise.
I do not think I would change anything on this stand design. This is Tower Stand Three. Every Stand has been better than the one before it. I will probably start work on another stand in the Spring.

Bob R

See You At The Range