UPDATE
29 November 2022

Pacific Tool & Gauge
Per Jennifer Smith my XP100 Rimfire Action is in Inspection and should ship shortly.

Rockwell Stocks
Per Jim Rockwell my Stock should have been sanded yesterday, and should ship by Monday 5 December 2022 at the latest.

Looks like progress is being made. With luck I will be able to deliver all my parts to Hunts Long Range located near Summersville Missouri in December. Ryan will cut the Remington 40X Barrel to 16", and Thread, Chamber, and make Extractor Cuts on the back end, and Crown the front end. Ryan is mostly known for his centerfire Match Rifle work, however he has built several Rimfire Tactical Match Rifles. He will also need to change the Trigger Linkage over to the Remington Short Action Linkage by Dewey.
I am starting to get excited that I will get to shoot it shortly.

I sure hope that I am smiling Ear to Ear when I see the Remington Custom Shop XP100 Rimfire Action. I sent PTG a picture of an Original XP100 in 22LR so that they would know how it should be marked. I am really hoping that the Remington and XP100 Logo's are stamped like an original, and not done with a laser. I have pretty high expectations on what I want it to look like when completed.

Bob R

See You At The Range