29 December 2022 Update:
UPS delivered my "Jim Rockwell JR" XP100 Center Grip Stock today.

Rockwell Stocks
626 6th Ave West
Kalispell Montana 59901
(406) 260-6020
Sales@rockwellstocks.com

I am really impressed with his work on this project.
The XP100 Center Grip Stock made for a Remington 700SA /40X is made from a blank of Nutmeg Laminate. It looks pretty much like a real walnut stock at first glance. It is finished in Satin. The Barrel Channel is cut for the Full Bull Barrel. It has a 2" Wide X 10" forend. It looks to be very Sand Bag Friendly. Just like I wanted it. A NOTE: The Forend Length on an XP100 stock is measured from the Barrel Lug Forward. Considering the Trigger is mounted to the Barrel Lug the forend really ends up a couple inches shorter than what you might envision it being. From the Barrel Lug/Trigger to the front of the Trigger Guard measures approximately Two Inches. This means that the actual useable forend on a stock ordered as a 10" is only 8". I ordered this stock with a Ten Inch Forend, which ended up being perfect for me. I believe the standard forend length was Eight Inches. I paid a little extra for the other two inches, and I am glad I did.
Jim installed the Aluminum Block in the forend to mount the Bipod Stud to. He did however miss installing the Stud itself. This probably ended up being a blessing. I do have an adapter for using a Bipod on a Flat forend stock. I will probably have my Gunsmith install the Stud using the adapter plate to determine the best location to mount the stud.
The Grip was ordered as Right Hand, and fits my right hand perfectly. I really wish that I had a chance to feel the ambidextrous version. The bottom of the grip has a nice flare to it that should work great with a sandbag under it.
The Total Cost ended up being $475. This included the extra 2" forend length, aluminum bedding block for the Bipod Stud, Satin Finish, and Shipping.
The stock ended up being nicer than I had hoped for. The delivery time ended up being just under Five Months by the time UPS managed to make delivery. UPS managed to take Twelve Days making delivery. It was Christmas however.

Now if Pacific Tool & Gauge will get my Action in production, I will be able to move forward on the build. I did a little reading on PT&G. I ran into a Chart showing the employee level of the company over a few years. It looks like they are about 25% Under Staffed the last two years. I would guess that the missing staff are all skilled machine operators. That could explain why they have such slow delivery on orders.

Bob R

See You At The Range