Monday 2/20/2023 I dropped all the parts off at Hunt's Long Range Gunsmithing Shop at Summersville Missouri.
They build Target Rifles in both Centerfire as well as Rimfire. My XP100 build is in good hands.

We decided to Ceracoat both the Action & Barrel in Black so they match.
Ryan will install a Sling Stud in the correct location for the Harris "Flat Forend" Adapter while he is putting it together. The Rockwell Stock was ordered with a Two Inch Wide Forend that is Flat on the bottom, and Sand Bag Friendly. The Two Inch Wide and Flat parts means it is not Harris Bipod Friendly without the Adapter. Note: The forend has Rockwell's Extreme Duty Aluminum Plate installed for the Bipod Stud.
The Factory XP100 trigger assembly looks to be new. I am guessing it came off an action used for a single shot benchrest rifle build years ago.
Ryan will install the Dewey Extended Linkage for the 700 SA length action.
The Barrel will be Marked "22 Long Rifle" spelled out.
I told Ryan that I will probably be shooting mostly SK Match Ammunition through it. This may impact which chamber he puts in the barrel. Keep in mind this is not a Target Pistol Build. I am building this XP100 as my practice Deer Hunting Handgun. It will have the same exact Weaver 2.5-10X, 30mm, Classic Extreme Scope that I have on my Nosler M48 in 6.5CM. I will probably put a 20X scope on it first to see just how accurate it can be, before installing my hunting scope.
Now the wait begins.

Bob R

See You At The Range