K9TXS: This last deer season I used a Harris Short Swivel Benchrest Bipod, with a Pod Lock installed, with a Rear Squeeze Bag under the butt.

As of March 10th 2023 we are again waiting on parts. The barrel has been cut to 15 inches. The barrel has been Chambered with a 22 Long Rifle Match Chamber Reamer. The barrel has been marked 22 Long Rifle on the left side. The one piece scope base that came with the action has been rebuilt into a Two Piece to gain better access to the chamber for loading.
All the metal parts have been Ceracoated in Satin Black.
When Ryan got to final assembly, he could not get the old factory XP100 Trigger with Mike Dewey's Extended Linkage to work.
I now have a Dell Taylor Trigger on order. Per the Tracking Number I should have it delivered Saturday.
With some luck I may have the XP100 up and running the week of March 13. Looks like I am getting Close to shooting it.
We may still Glass Bed the Action. Per Ryan at Hunt's Long Range, he will see if he thinks glass bedding will gain us anything when he gets it all together and running.
It is going to look very good when completed. I will need to get Posting Picture figured out again. This should be the SECOND Remington XP100 in 22 Long Rifle built to date. The first one was built by the Remington Custom Shop around 1987.

Bob R

See You At The Range