Howdy all, I'm from North Central Mississippi. I've been in the Military (MSARNG) for 17 yrs, haven't been to "Sand City" yet. I've been hunting with handguns for 17 yrs now. Own no rifles, except for T/C Encore muzzleloader barrel. Have taken countless whitetails, squirrels, coyotes, bobcats, several turkey, and a few exotics with handgun. I love the challenge of handgun hunting.(I also love bow hunting.) I'm planning a black bear hunt next fall in Maine, hope to take a nice boar with a revolver. My arsenal consist of T/C Contender with 14" barrels in 22lr match, 45/.410, and 30/30 win, T/C Encore with 15".308 win, Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley Hunter 44 mag, and a Gary Reeder Custom 475 Linebaugh, and a Ruger MKII 22/45 for plinking. I've got a 454 FA Casull and another Reeder Custom on my wish list, but will have to wait awhile. I love hunting, fishing, shooting, working on guns and reloading. I really enjoy reading everyone's post on this web-site. (Never to experienced or to old to learn something. Not saying I'm either one.) Hope to get VOL.III Handgun Hunter Magazine one day. Good hunting to all.

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze.