Hi everyone--I havent been around to much since i moved down here to the Lonestar State and when I looked in on the forum and saw that we could get to read our next issue soon I was thrilled. I dont care if I get a paper print mag, digital mag or have to read it on a roll of camo toilet paper--I am just lookin forward to reading about real hunting again. Sittin in a heated blind with an easychair, TV, microwave, etc and watching a feeder all day with a sniper rifle aint huntin--but you cant tell these yahoos down here that. Matter of fact--I gave up the whole 07-08 season cause I couldnt afford the "mortgage" of a deer lease here. So, here I sit with magazine in hand and the hunting channel dryfiring at game and wondering what Im doing here.
Gary--whatever you have to do with the mag is fine by me. Be it paper, digital, morse code (or the toilet paper idea) my money is yours. Just glad to hear your in good health and back in the saddle.
Good luck with whatever outcome you have with this and Im lookin forward to another good read. And Thanks for the hard work and effort you put into this job.
John