Me I have been through alot of shooting with double actions and auto's I can shoot alot faster with less to think about while your in a life threatening situation with a DA. Cocking and firing with one hand in a gun battle is alot harder to do under stress. A double action is point and pull. You will never change my opinion on this nor will a gun writer. Few people can out shoot a double action without spending hours and hours on the range. She won't be doing that. I don't do that anymore sense I quit the Sheriffs dept. Remember chances are she is going to be with in touching distance of an assailant. She will be fighting them off with one hand and bringing her weapon into action with the other. It's going to be a DA to start with, then if she wants to move on to a SA for hunting then she can.(I hope, I hope) In fact the more I think about it even a 6" is slower to draw and put into action, but again that is up to her. Maybe she'll have to use a rifle this coming season until I can afford a defensive weapon and a hunting revolver. Decisions decisions. She is talked into a DA 6" .357 at the moment. I'll let her read all this info. and see what she says.

SBH Hunter 44mag
Ore. Chpt 4x4him.org
If you don't like logging try using plastic toilet paper
<><