Man are you guys trying to make me feel good that I am housebound or what? Yep Northerastern South Dakota got hit over the weekend also, even though not as bad as PA. We got 11" on new White Stuff Sunday. The worse past is it has been in the - 20 degree catagory every morning ever since. I cann't believe it but my Daughters car has started every morning so she could get to school. I would have bet anything that during this cold snap it wouldn't start when I wouldn't be able to get out and help her get it going.

Nope still can't make it into the basement to do any loading, nor to the Indoor Shooting Range to do any Rimfire Shooting. However the way the weather has been I have been content being in where it is warm and dry watching the Outdoor Channel.

Yesterday I did manage to do some minor gunsmithing on a couple of NEF Handi Rifles. Nothing major, just free floated the forends, added the rubber washers between the forneds & barrels, cleaned & polished the bores and mounted scopes.

The recooperation is going OK. I had the staples removed on Monday, and things must not be totally healed yet as the incision gets quite sore when I sit too long. Otherwise the therapy is going OK, and I seem to be getting stronger everyday. Being house bound during these weather conditions makes this a whole lot easier than if it was spring or fall.

Larry