Hey all; May name is Dave and I hail from Rose Hill, Kansas. I have been married 31 years have 2 kids and 2 grand kids. I am a farm kid from way back and come originally from Nortwest Kansas. Years ago I did machine shop work and electrical work to put me and my wife thru school. Graduating with an Engineering degree I ended up at the Boeing plant in Wichita, Kansas. Been doin' that for the past 24 years.

I've enjoyed hunting, shooting and reloading ever since I could remember. My first big game handgun kill was a Mule deer feeding on a very tall very long heystack that I conviently pearched upon. It was an old 3 screw .44 Mag 5 1/2' if I recall correctly(some jerk liberated it from me) That began my deep interest in handgun hunting, and I watched the progressions of Bob Milek for many years, which really set the hook - so to speak.

I've got a bad habit lately of buying Mausers and Ruger Single actions that have had some hard mileage on them and reworking them. I've got 3 '96 Swed's in 6.5x55 a Turk in .35 Whelen and another Turk currently waiting on what is is going to become.

My favorite Contenders are the old frame with a 10" .357 Herret, a 12" Hunter in .375 Win and a custom 15 1/2" in 7x30 Wat. Single action revolvers are all Ruger Single actions (3 of which were bascket cases when I bought them) and 1 BFR in .22 Hornet converted to Bisley. 2 of the Rugers are .22 Mag, 1 is a .22 Lr, 1 is a 30 Carbine, a .41 Mag, a .356 GNR and a .429 GNR.

I just like messin' arond with guns, cartridges and going hunting.

Dave