Well, my name is Jeff, and I am the Switchman. Ive been seriously intrigued by the prospect of handgun hunting for about the last 6 years. However I have not actually been hunting yet. Particularly for financial reasons. Had a flying career bottom out on me in its early stages, and am now working overseas as Telecommunications contractor.

My main hunting priority - is Elk. Ever since I had Elk-steak & eggs for breakfast in Boise about 8 years ago. Since then, that bull has been haunting me in the middle of the night, Bugling in the back of my mind.

I Have owned an Encore in .44Mag, and .410 shot. A contender super 14 in .223, a Taurus Raging Bull .454, Super Blackhawk .44Mag, as well as a couple other revolvers in non-hunting chamberings.

In the meantime Ive spent the last 6 years or so doing the closest thing to hunting I could find that was nearly free. Reading and Learning. Im pretty sure when the finances recover, I'll be ready for hunting, handloading, and wildcatting.

Thanks a million for the creation of a fantastic website. Its been a long time coming.