Hi,

I'm Paul. I live in SE Wisconsin.
A reloader from way back and used to shoot IPSC for fun.
Used a pistol to hunt rabbit or whatever else I could hit(Browning Buckmark & old Ruger MKII in .22LR) way back when in Ohio and Kentucky because the .22s were cheaper than 12 ga shells, and I didn't want haul the old Model 34 Remington up and down hills.
:-)
In the here & now:
Have a Taurus .357 mag with a 6 1/2 inch barrel. Target trigger and grips that i have thought about putting a scope on but haven't had it drilled & tapped yet.
Long distance hand guns caught my interest and found a used Savage Striker in .22-250 and have been using it for kissing coyotes out to about 250 yds.

Will be picking people's brains around here as I want to have a custom barrel from Badger barrels in .300WSM made for the Striker. Hoping I go for coyote on one day and can change out the barrel for deek, elk the next.
Maybe for some competition because I can't afford a MOA Maximum.
I am pretty sure my idea MAY be sound but looking for guidance from more experienced people than me. Especally trying to use one scope for two calibers.
So far, I have seen nothing but good on this site and thanks ahead of time.

ptb

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
Ps 144:1