Originally Posted By: Jim NJ-Pa
Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I'm from New Jersey and started with a hand gun In 1964 reading Skeeter’s Hand Gun stores and got a 357 Mag. then in 1980 moved up to the 44 Mag.
I my first Contender in the 22 hornet in 1985 then 45-410,30 Herit 357 Herit, 35,44 and 223. Wished I had them all now! Plan on watching the adds and getting them again as I have the money or trade for them.
But not being rich sold them as I moved along and now have the Encore in 30-06 15" with the brake, 30-06 Custom left hand stock and had the 24" barrel cut down to 18 1/2" and the inline 50x209 Mag.
We can't use the handgun in New Jersey yet but I hunt Avery season in Pa. with one and then go to other States if I have the time and money.
I have been shooting handguns since I was 8 years old with my Grand Pa and Dad who loved the handguns and had service revolvers S&W 38 Spl's.
I'm going on 65 now and plan to die with one in my hand on a hunt with friends and sitting around the campfire!
I'm also a fisherman when the deer season is over and make all my own rigs. And Plugs for Stripers in the Surf.
I belong to an indoor range Bob's Little Sport Shop and shoot on pistol leagues to be ready for the next hunting season and go to the out door range to shoot 50 to 200yrds. Most of my hunting is on a creak bottom and can only see about 50 yards in the brush.

Maybe you can help me find a left hand Shoulder Holster for my Encore. I use a sling on it now but would like to set it up like my 44 Mag. with a knife and lic .on the belt. My e-mail address is jfs312@yahoo.com :)

I'm from New Jersey and started with a hand gun In 1964 reading Skeeter’s Hand Gun stores.
My New address is jfs31265@yahoo.com:)