Hi Bicholui, welcome to our forum!
The only advice I can give you is about my feeling with each gun you list at range, because in my country handgun hunting is prohibited.
I've tried all your guns (the Raging Bull only in .454 Casull) and I've had a great feeling especially with Rugers. In my opinion S&W 629 is a good gun, but I had serious difficulties to open cylinder and expel from it the cases after shooting hot and heavy loads (300 grs or more). Moreover, with heavier charges, I think S&W is much less confortable than Rugers.
About Raging Bull, the only I've tried (.454 Casull) is blown up after third round I've fired (!!!). Of corse was my piece that was defective, but since that moment I wanted no more take in my hand a Taurus revolver. Therefore about R.B. I cannot be impartial and reliable.
Consequently, my advice is: take a Ruger. Which? Which depends if you prefer single or double action. I'm a SA fan: I already own an Old Model Vaquero 5.5" in .44 Mag., and if I'd have the occasion I would take Super Blackhawk immediatly! But your Super Redhawk has 1.5" barrel more, so maybe for 50 yards shooting should be better.
This is what I think, but it's your choice.

hastalavictoriasiempre