Gentlemen:

I must say that you made me feel really important!! Thank you very much!!

Why am I looking for a handgun for hunting? Well, I usually hunt with a Maverick 12ga. Good shotgun, great for ducks, doves, rabbits, even on others,inside the range, but for walking the bush itīs too heavy and it lacks sportsmanship for wild pigs, pumas and other medium games. Also I own a customized Colt .45, my baby! excellent for poppers bad for precision fire.

I have to be honest with you. I did not have a chance to hold any of those revolvers, I spent lest than 15ī on the shop, asked a couple of question and run away, the first time.

But today, after your incredible support, I went on a more serious visit to the gun dealer. And this guy was really pacient (good salesman) offered me a outstanding presentation of the guns. I got more in contact and I ended up wanting everyone of them. My older son said that I looked like a child in toyRus

I didnīt like the wooden hog-leg grip of the BlackHawk but it has 10 1/2" (not 7 1/2") barrel that makes me think on it has the candidate. The 629 was wider than the RedHawk but this one was definitely the heavier, both of them come with rubber grips.
The Raging Bull was the cheapest one.

Now I got a shooting test appointment on the underground shooting range of the shop this saturday morning. Will see how it end up!!

I feel excited

Thanks guys!!