I do not believe him to be a muslim, or the antichrist, or much of a Chirstian (some think I am not much of a Chirstian) the one thing I do believe is this man run as a centralist politician and beat a fumbling John McCain (I blame McCain). The Republican party was known for its grass roots orgainization that won elections. McCain and his organic campagining could not withstand the onslaught of a well organized movment. McCain should of been in Ohio for two months shouting nothing but secret ballots in union election, NAFTA renegoitaion, and the Stock Market being up, and the evils of a wellfare state. Rove should not have been on Fox news but on the campaign trail. I blame McCain. There is some good the Senate is not filibuster proof and when you count that 3 senators are Southern and have to listen to the ones who elected them and Joe Leberman the number is really about 48 52. The tell on Obama is his record and the fact that the political heads do not know how he will govern. If no one knew how he would govern why vote for him. Catchy saying does not make Russia stand down, does not protect our indivdual liberties from big goverment nanny staters. Obama flaws are many not his color or reglion. McCain got one thing right the Faliure was his.

Last edited by Lowe; 11/06/2008 3:07 PM.