WOW...we have reduced ourselves a bit. I did not vote for Obama, but he is now our next President. Like it or not...we did not do enough to convince our friends and neighbors that there was a better (much) better choice available to lead our country. It is "our" fault...not yours or his or hers...."OURS". Now what do we do? We become diligent stewards of our faith, families and work places. Some of you work at home, at the plant, in an office, out in the fields, wherever...we must strive to be better at what we do and how we do it. We must constantly remind our Senators, Congressmen and local leaders that like it or not WE are the BOARD OF DIRECTORS and what they do will be scrutinized by us. THEY are to be held accountable and we expect them to do a good job...no make that a great job...on our behalf.

And lastly, get on your knees and pray for our great country. I don't care what your faith is, but have some, and practice it openly, with your children, neighbors and co-workers. Do not be a fanatic about it, but sincere and faithful.

I'm certainly no preacher or a saint...chief among sinners is my title...and I must be a better person, husband, boss, brother, uncle and most important...DAD. Nobody has to tell me, I know.

Gentlemen (and ladies), we are the future and we will make some poor choices occasionally. We must learn from them and correct them when necessary to carry on this great country we live in. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The men and women of our military are my heroes...past and present!

Now let's quit bickering and get busy!

John