I got me a 4inch Colt Python that my Granddad gave to me, he used to carry it when he was a sheriff's deputy, even got his old badge. It likes 158gr cast lead bullets, and it doesn't seem to be fussy about what kind. When i was able to stay well practiced, i could keep all 6 shots in the head of a small B-27 target at 25yds, offhand (no bs). I look forward to bagging a deer with it, i have a few hundred LSWCHPs that are begging to be used.

Next is the newest member of my family, my Ruger SBH.
7-1/2" barrel and Burris 2x scope. Haven't been able to shoot it much. I'm hoping that i will be able to get some dies sometime in the future for it, that .44mag ammo is expensive, not like my 9mm, $10 for 100rds at wally world. It should be very accurate, i shot it father's day weekend with my dad, and we both loved it (well, i did, he didnt liek the blast, or the recoil...). It was much more accurate than we were, but i added a Belt Mountain base pin, so that should tighten things up a little bit. Very anxious to reload it and use it for deer. I was able to get 250 300gr swc's that i'm itching to try.

Me and my wife just moved up here to SE Michigan, so i'm just hoping that i'll get a chance to go hunting this fall.
We'll see, but if i dont get to kill something this fall, i'm going to go nuts, i cant remember a year that i didnt go hunting since i was 11, wow, 11yrs of straight hunting. We'll see, i just hope my job interview tomorow pans out tomorow.

Jeremy