This roll call's a good idea KYODE, I enjoy reading about the other handgunners we share our little world with. Here's my story.

Grew up hunting the woods of Louisiana with surplus WWII rifles I could buy cheap at local gun shows. Dad had a 22 pistol that I was a crack shot with. I stopped hunting for 16 years, when I was an Army officer on active duty, they keep you pretty busy. Three years ago, comfortably settled back home in Louisiana, I started hunting again. Two years went by with a rifle, but always wanted a pistol to shoot deer with. Last January I went a little crazy, according to my wife and friends. Bought an Encore frame and to date have collected four barrels. They are: 15" 240 Weatherby Bullberry, 12" 44 mag TC factory, 16.5" 300WM TC factory cut-down, and 15" 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser from Fox Ridge.

I'll never look back. Love the handguns more than I ever loved rifles. I have children that are soon approaching shooting age, can't wait to teach them to handgun hunt.
One last thing, I don't post as much as lots of guys, but I do enjoy reading ya'lls posts; I log-on every day to read what's up.

6.5x55 Swede.....and that's all I nede.
Hard-luck huntin' in Louisiana. Chris