Hi everyone. Great idea Kyle - am new to the board, so this is a good way to see what others interests are here and relay some of mine.

Was born in the late 40's at a fishing lodge in the high mountains of central Utah and grew up on a ranch nearby. Dad gave me my first 22 rifle on my birthday at age 5. Hunted and plinked with rifles and shotguns most of my youth, started carrying a sidearm in my early teens and switched to handgun hunting for big game in 1967 (single action revolvers - mule deer, elk and speed goats) and for predators and varmints a couple of years later. An uncle started teaching me how to reload in the mid 60's, but I never really got into it seriously until I got my first Contender in 1969. The Contender was my real downfall that eventually lead to owning over 20 frames and 90 barrels, many XP-100's and a couple of custom bolters I made as a smith when I had a gunshop in the mid 70's and it introduced me to wildcats. Been trough a truck load of SA/DA revolvers and semi-autos too. Big game hunting kind of went to the side for me over the years as I got more into doing ADC for ranchers, and that eventually got me really into the wildcats as well. Now most of my rigs are wildcats, both handguns and rifles, and those that are not are slowly being replaced with ones that are. For decades predator and varmint hunting has been my mainstay, and I have been making custom calls for it off and on for over 30 years. Since 2001 I've hosted a yearly 10 day shoot called Digger Wars where specialty handguns are used as much as varmint rifles, and several LJR's a year for pards too that is all night jackrabbit hunting on some of my ADC ranches.

Handgun rigs are everything from the 17M2 rimfire to a fairly large collection of the bigger handcannons, and while I do still use and enjoy some of my rifles its usually one or more of the pistolas that is grabbed most often when I am heading out the door to shoot or hunt. I shot in local handgun competions in the 70's, do the blackpowder reenactment and hunting thing, and have shot IHMSA off and on since the 90's. Also was a serious waterfowler for years as well as upland game hunter, but don't get the scatterguns out much anymore since where I live now the opportunities are very limited. One of my most fun and challenging dove hunts was with a Contender wearing a short .410 barrel - can still remember most of the dove laughing at me as they went on their way. BTW, it was very deadly on cottontail hunts though. Have also fished fresh and saltwater most of my life, but again the area I'm in now is very limited.

Am working on a couple of proprietary wildcats at the moment in the effort to continually improve my ADC/fur rigs, but do need to start scaling down as well. Have way too many that never get shot anymore and some new ones that I've never had the time to even shoot yet.

My shooting life kind of in a nut shell I guess, but I am an addicted handgun hunter for sure.

Larry