Guess I'll jump in fellas. My name is Dan Bowers and live in SW PA (little town of Armagh) just about 2.5 miles from where I was raised. I'll turn 28 years in early December...worked for DoD-IG as an auditor for 2.5 years in Washigton D.C. That's where I ran across this fella named "Gary" who is responsible for running this little dog and pony show!

Now I work as a Financial Consultant for the PA Department of Transportation focusing strictly on local governments and their road programs. I cover the most rural 15 counties in PA...it's an excellent gig!! I cross paths with a lot of little gun shops which in turn requires me to drag home a used toy now and again.

I share my home with my sassy wife, Cindy, and our nearly 13 month old daughter Sara. Also tagging along for the ride are two cats (both outside where they can earn their keep!!) and a Retriever/German Shepard mix named Shelby, who keeps the cats in line.

My safe contains way too many Contenders and Rugers that are way under used. Anyone passing through this area of PA is more than welcome to stop by and help me burn some powder and sling lead!