Hello All,

Rugernut here! I'm a forty year old born and raised farm boy from Kentucky. Started hunt'in when I was old enough to pick up a gun. My big game hunting started with handguns instead of long guns, just because I was infatuated with them, in 1980. Killed my first whitetail buck in "86" with a Ruger SBH .44, and it all took off from there.I've hunted moose,deer, hogs, sheep, caribou,bears, all predators including wolfes and varmints with revolvers and T/C Contenders and Encores. I've been reloading since 1980 also, and take great pride in using handguns and my reloads.

I've been a FFL holder on and off since the mid "80's" and have had the chance to own and use alot of differant handguns of all brands. But as my name reflects, I'm pretty high on Ruger's and T/C's stuff for hunting. I've owned alot of SSK handcannons over the years and still do, good stuff.

I'm hopeing to take Dall sheep, elk, goat and antelope soon, good Lord willing and the money comes in.
I hope y'all love handgun hunting as much as I do, and I hope to be doing it for along time to come!

Good Hunting and Shoot Straight,

Kennon