I am a 55 year old southern white boy. Work as a Network Engineer for a telephone company. Was raised in the country and have hunted and fished all my life. Family moved to Florida in 1959 when I was young and somehow I got hooked up with some old Fla river rats/gator hunters/poachers. They taught me how to catch gators, hunt deer, catch wild hogs (by hand), and sit around a camp fire and enjoy an outdoors lifestyle. I lived on a remote section of the St Johns River for years and had ample opportunity to learn woodsmanship and hone my hunting skills in the woods.

I deer hunt with a bow, muzz gun, and Contender 7x30 handgun during the deer seasons and hunt/catch wild hogs alive with my Cur dogs the rest of the year. When not hunting I fish and scuba dive offshore. Have a vacation home in the beautiful Florida Keys.

My only Contender is a Super 14 7x30 Waters with an UltraDot red dot sight on it. I have taken four bucks with this handgun in the last couple of deer seasons and enjoy hunting with it alot. Haven't picked up my rifle since.

Dave1