Hi KYODE
Thanks for the invite! Glad to be here, you people have a great site. Have been a gunnut since I went into the Army at 18 am 46 now, just got my pistol permit middle of 02 wish I had'nt waited so long I have missed out on alot of fun and challanging hunting. But I'm making up for lost time now, I started hunting with my handguns in 02 and got 2 deer the first season, first handgun kill was a doe,next day was a 3 pointer. Never will go back to long gun hunting for deer, I'm hooked, its great!! Last year got another buck and doe, this year the same, not big bucks, never the lest, meat in the freezer.Handguns include,
contender 445 supermag
" 357 maximum, first buck kill
encore 209x50, 250yd kill on doe iron sights.
Dan Wesson 1911 10mm pointman,blued
Dan Wesson 1911 10mm custom, blued
Dan Wesson 44 mag 2 barrels 6 and 8in, first deer kill 6in bar. 20 yd shot. also got one at 158yds, doe.
Smith @ Wesson Mod. 29-2 44 mag
" " Mod 586 357 mag luepold M8, buck and this years hunt 60 yds
" " Mod 10,38 spec. custom target
" " Mod K17 22lr
" " Mod 22A semi
Springfield loaded 45 acp parked
H/K P7M8 9mm
Long Guns include
ar10
M1A
M1 Garand 3 each
1903a3
ruger 10/22
savage 7-08
shotguns 2 each
well I've been reloading for as long as I've had guns I enjoy it as much as shooting itself, always trying to make the target bigger. its important for the hunt to be a challange for even if I get skunked, it makes me appreciate and respect the animals and the sport even more. Plus I also Bow hunt aswell makes for a nice long hunting season. Have 3 bow kills, 2 does and a 4 pointer in 6yrs of bow hunting
This year I'm hoping to get my first coyote ever, I plan on using a 7-30 waters on my encore when it gets here, I ordered it from Fox Ridge, 14in. matte blue, w/brake, well hope I didn't bore you folks to much, I'll be around.sgtrock