Well here goes, My name is Greg Townsend, 39 and reside in a little place of Tylertown, Ms. Have a wife and 2 boys. I work overseas so I get to enjoy alot of off time in row to shoot. Have always enjoyed shooting and hunting in general. My youngest son likes to help dear ole dad reload and will shoot 22 with me from time to time, figure will have to wait a little bit to break him in on the thumpers until he gets a little older as he is only 9, the older one just dont care to much for it but so is some teenagers I guess. I enjoy tinkering alot with shootin' irons in general. I will buy a barrel to try and then move to something else. It is terrible as usually I will kick myself for getting rid of something. My partner in crime around is ole JDJHNTR, my cuz'n. It can be very interesting to say the least what can be dreamed up. I know post dont show much as had to re-register as could not find myself, so please forgive the aging mind of a wary traveler. The current toy locker of short irons includes

309JDJ 14" full rib magnaport SSK contender
6mmJDJ#2 14" magnaport with custom engraved frame by GNR
223 muzzletamer 14" SS frame
45/70 muzzletamer 14"
custom 8.5" Tactical Solutions ruger mark 2 in 22LR

Plus various long guns I like to tinker with. I hope to soon add a xp to the line up in something interesting along with one of the new 460S&W. I am sure that the locker will grow very well once you apply the need funds to it. I have not been able to tag anything of size with short irons as of yet. I have pulled the trigger on some but was unlucky due to my own stupidity in buy inferior accessories, namely scope rings. I am lucky in what I do and the way I work affords me time and effort to tinker. So to all good shootin' and keep'em tight.