As my screen name says' I live in the heart of Dixie, Central Alabama. I'm 40 and have been married to my wife for 17 years and have 2 beautiful kids(son 14 and daughter 12). I knew I had to keep her when she bought me a RSBH for my 21'st birthday. Since that day I have aquired a RSRH, Colt Python, Several Ruger .22's , a custom SA .45, and way too many long guns to last. I also love reloading , there is something about creating your own loads for all centerfire and shotguns.

I hunted with handguns for several years and have taken several deer and hogs. My largets hog was 812# yes it was weighed and it is life size mounted at a friends taxidermy studio. It went on the SCI tour with AL to Atlanta SCI and other taxidermy shows several years ago. I killed it in Perry FL.

I had my hip replaced and leg lengthened in August of this year. I love the outdoors, usually I spend my free time waterfowl hunting and just shooting o the range. This year I' headed back to the woods and plan to hunt all season with my handgun.

I have always wanted a contender and plan to purchase one real soon.

If I was Better I'd be twins Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005