I grew up in NE Ohio and was active in the NRA juniors with small bore rifle and shotgun. I was never allowed to have a handgun because of the ease at which you may loose sight of muzzle control, which was a safety concern of my parents. I went hunting a couple of times with some good friends that were not such good hunters and never came up with anything but had a bunch of fun trying.

Now I have been shooting handguns in IPSC (USPSA), ICORE and IDPA for a couple of years and fell in love with handguns. I work in a gunshop/range (Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge, VA)on Saturdays as a hobby. I have amassed a small collection of 1911's, revolvers, and single shots; some vintage and some newer to new. I have been prairie dog shooting out in CO a few times with rifles. My longest hit so far is 827 yards. I just love the handguns though and I am going to try prairie dog slaying with them in 2007. I want to hunt other creatures but I am new to the sport and just getting contacts and locations. Anyone want to take me hunting with them?